DA 1... ALMOST

|


There wasn’t a sign; neither a warning.
I wasn’t even looking forward, but I was enjoying the moments.
IKAW ba naman ang consistently sinusuyo at sinusundan ng MAMANG may ITSURA at marami nang NILOKONG IHA.

OKAY, nagiinarte ako.
Not because of HIM, but because of MYSELF.
Not because the scenes are almost PERFECT, but because im too afraid it WASN’T.
EH PAANO KUNG PINAGTRITRIPAN LANG PALANG AKO and later on my SUPER SCANDAL na sa YOUTUBE umeeksana!

And, LOVE GOT IN THE WAY. I fell to his CHARM. His KINDNESS. His GENTLENESS.
I fell for the simple things I wasn’t expecting I’d fall for.
He was exactly the person im looking for at the moment when the one im loving and trying to keep let go of my hand.

SURE I was demanding. And he was always there to give me the attention I need.
SURE I was confusing. And he was always there to give me understanding.
SURE I was wanting. And he was always there to give me everything.
So what more can I ask for?

ACTUALLY, meron pa. if only I can have BOTH THEM. The ONE who HOLDS my HEART and the ONE who WON IT.
Not that two-timer ako; simply put, have the two guys who make my life almost perfect. Yung KAIBIGAN at yung KA-IBIGAN.
PAGIGING SAKIM BA YUN?
I guess it was, para kasing imposibleng mangyari yun?

PAANO, the more na ayusin yung sa isa, the more na nagugusot.
ANG GULO TAENA!

Nevertheless, if it weren’t for WILSON I won’t survive my longing for RD [oh, may I mention ko na ha].
In fairness naman kasi sa kanya, he was there during the times na I need a friend [most of the time ha] and he made me feel I was important [minsan]. WILSON was able to fill my yearning for a male friend. Just so happen naibigay nya pati yung LOVE na hindi pwede dun sa una [iclear lang natin ha].

PROBABLY most noting is that WISLON understands the situation.  He was MORE THAN CONSIDERATE. HE WAS EVEN SUPPORTIVE. That makes me LOVE him EVENMORE.

CONFUSED still.
WANTING still.
HOPING still.

YUP! WILSON has read the above portions. And sure he knew about this later one.
If this will be an announcement that I am READY to FACE RD ONE LAST TIME, so be it.

THIS is, more than EVER, the most important TURNING POINT!
I DESERVE THIS. A CLOSURE. AN EXPLANATION.
It doesn’t MATTER if you’re not READY. Kelan k aba naging ganon?





THIS is, more than any CONVERSATION is the most vital!
Im forcing TIME and SPACE…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment